Amphibians are those animals which spend parts of their life in water and another part on land. Among the three orders of Amphibians, the most dominant is the frogs and toads. India is home to about 447 species of amphibians of which more than 50 are found in West Bengal. The most preferred time to see these animals in huge numbers is the monsoon as because their breeding starts with the rain.
The rule of the contest:
1. Photo should be uploaded between 1st to 31st August, 2021
2. Photos taken only from West Bengal can be uploaded
3. You can upload photos taken any time, even before 17th July and even also before 1 year back or more.
4. You can upload a maximum of 3 photos for the same location, same date and same species
5. If ID is not known to you, the select the Common Name as Unknown amphibian
|2||AMAR KUMAR NAYAK||42|
|5||RAKESH SINGHA DEV||15|
|3||AMAR KUMAR NAYAK||12|
|4||RAKESH SINGHA DEV||11|
|9||ABDUL MATIM MALLICK||3|
|Most Observed Species|
|2||Paschim Medinipur/West Midnapore||18|
|6||South 24 Parganas||7|
|10||Purba Medinipur/East Midnapore||2|